In this step-by-step process, I’m going to outline how to create your own account on Binance.
Binance is a cryptocurrency exchange which is currently the largest exchange in the world in terms of daily trading volume of cryptocurrencies. It was founded in 2017 and is registered in the Cayman Islands.
Step by Step process
1. Follow this link to Binance.com
2. On the registration page,
- Enter your email address
- Create a password for your account
- Subscribe to email updates (Optional)
- Read and agree to the Terms of Service
- Click the “Create Account” button
Note: The password must be at least 8 characters with 1 upper case letter and 1 number.
3. Complete the Security Verification.
4. The system will send a verification code to your email. Please enter the verification code within 30 minutes.
If you can’t find the email in your inbox, please check your spam folder, or click the “Resend Email” email button to send a new code.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully registered on Binance.
6. To enhance your account security, go to your profile and the “Security” section and enable two-factor authentication (2FA), including phone verification and Google verification.
Thank you for reading this step-by-step process on how to create an account on Binance.