In this tutorial, I’m going to show you how to withdraw profits on AI Marketing.
AI Marketing is an online advertising platform that enables investors to make money through cashback from the product sales of their various partners. Combining marketing with artificial intelligence allows to generate on average between 25% and 35% returns for the investors.
Withdrawal methods available
AI Marketing offers multiple ways to withdraw profits.
- Credit Card
You can also transfer to a credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Maestro) but it is not working with all types of credit cards and I believe it also depends on the country your credit card is from, so I would stay way from this method to transfer profits.
A russian payment system that provides payment and financials services in Russia.
A russian electronic payment services
AI Marketing offers 4 ways to deposit funds in cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether USDT (ERC-20) and USDT (TRC-20). This is my preferred way to deposit funds as it is the easiest and most convenient way for me.
PerfectMoney is an internet payment system similar to Paypal. Personally, I don’t use it because the user interface is terrible.
Withdraw using USDT (TRC20)
The only prerequisites are a Binance account. The procedure is the same if you use another cryptocurrency exchange or a wallet, just make sure they support USDT (TRC20). If you don’t have any yet, this article will show you how to register a Binance account.
- Click the “Transfer” tab on the left menu bar
- Fill the amount you would like to withdraw
- Click the “Continue” button
- Select the method of payment in the dropdown (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether ERC-20 or USDT Tron TRC20)
- In the “Payment details” box, add your personal wallet address
- Click the “Transfer” button
- A message confirming that it was done successfully will appear
- The transaction is usually processed in about 12 to 24h but it can vary
The minimum amount to cash out is $10.
Interested in Signing up
If you are interested in signing up to AI Marketing, this article outlines the step by step process to register an account.